View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 09:55 PM
A.lex R@nthu.m

Default Stolen BGS 9.5 1986-87 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan Rookie Card Serial #0009527212

I am a member of CU forums and unfortunately this is my first post here.

I apologize up front for blowing your board with this, but it may help me resolve this problem.

Please pass the word: I had a BGS 9.5 1986-87 Fleer #57 Michael Jordan Rookie Card w/ Beckett slab Serial #0009527212 (see the pics below) stolen from me by the following person in Canada (see the point of contact info below).

I am presently attempting to recover the item and have legal authorities involved. However, it would help me if anyone spots the card online via Facebook, various sports card forums, ebay, craigslist, etc. to direct the police towards a lead on the location of the item. Or if they are contacted by the person below looking to broker a deal. I won't go into the long background story here, but this was a trade that went bad and I did not vet the thief properly up front...now I am paying the price. 100% my fault for making a poor decision to deal with this low life scum bag, but I will not give up until the situation is resolve (criminally and in the civil realm). I have posted a similar msg on other sports cards collecting sites. The last physical known location of the card was at the address below.

Thief's POC Info:

ANTHON (aka STEPHANE) BLANCHETTE
147 RUE TURCOTTE OUEST
THÉTFORD MINES QUÉBEC
G6G 1G2
Phone: 418-814-9137
Email: momocard@hotmail.ca
Ebay Name: gohabsgo1950 (old account, he likely uses another account)

HGL

Stolen Card Pics: