View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 04:34 PM
JeR@Me

Default T205 & T206 Cards on Type 1 Photo's...

While at the National my friend was able to find these 8x10 type 1 photo's from 1945 which I thought were pretty cool find as I recall a thread in the last year or so where there were pictures of some OJ Cabinets on the wall of a store, etc. and was wondering if anyone else out there may have photo's with pictures of cards on them ? Here are 2 photo examples which shows a young Harry Caray & Gabby Street on the WIL mic in St. Louis with a 2 pictures hanging on the wall behind them (1. Lou Gehrig) (2. Large T206 display with some E's splashed in as well) --- The 2nd photo features Gabby shaking hands with WIL Exec & Old Judge Coffee Exec with 2 large T Displays hanging on the wall. One is a T205 Display with Johnny Evers Turkey Red in the middle, and the other is the T206 Display which you can see in the other picture. I have rambled enough, but I thought the T206 & T205 collector's would especially like to see this neat display. Does anyone out there have a photo with pictures of cards on them ? Also I wonder if Bill Goodwin has already gone through the WIL offices and acquired these 2 Wall displays ?

(Submitted on the Memorabilia Side as well)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gabby-Hary-Lou-T's&E's.jpg (73.2 KB, 512 views)
File Type: jpg Gabby-T's&E's-OJCoffeExec-WIL.jpg (75.3 KB, 505 views)

Last edited by DixieBaseball; 08-08-2011 at 04:40 PM.