Posted By: B C Daniels

that should be DOCTOR Daniels to you

prove you have an AMG treated benz____

prove your a doctor (not)

prove you know anything about cards?

prove anyone wants you on the board!!!
Prove I sent you a restored card NOT!

prove you exist!!!!

you will not be very successful at validating any of these....but please try....e-mails doctored by you or not existing at all will not deal with these issues or prove anything other than you have no friends or support in this board!

lastly, are you going to deny telling me you were shot while trying to buy drugs for your girlfriend and had an exstended stay in the hospital????? I have yet....like the inquirey as to where you work.....seen any reality response to this???? Don't think I made it up being as you would include me along with dan in one of your make believe law suits!!!!

Brian, I would never ever post letters........remember?

dude,you prove over and over and over again what aliar and fraud you are! Truly you might be able to seehow someone who wanted to trust you would find you dispicable in everyway.....letters you make up and post won't change this...you already violate any form of trust by not even admitting you sold an altered card to 2Seamer*** and no! that BowmAN Mantle did not come from me you probably purchased that from Hober as well along with the bogus Nodgrass you peddled onto Doug....