View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 12:08 AM
Administrator

Default Grade Tech- corner magnification question

Posted By: Dr.Koos

..EMAILS to me about who you pushed restored cards through, exactly like the one above, we'll see who's asked to leave. What are you going to do when Doug reads the above post from your own mouth, and Bill Mastro reads it and BOTH KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, then ask themselves, "CHRIST, how did KOOS KNOW?????!!!!!". When we're done, we'll see who the liar is. This is going to be the weeks of hobby revelation for ANYONE you ever came into contact with. Oh, and I was ALREADY A GOLD-POWER-SELLER BEFORE you ever asked me to sell cards for you so you could keep up the charade of ONLY BEING A BUYER. The real problem here is that I CAN PROVE WHAT I'M SAYING because evryone will know I'm spouting facts that only YOU and THEY should have known, braggart with no brain. Why do you think I saved EVERY ONE of your emails. I knew you would one day self-destruct and I wanted a record of my NON-INVOLVEMENT. Stupidly, you were willing to run your infamous mouth and I was MORE than willing to listen. Funny how I NEVER LET YOU RESTORE NOT EVEN ONE PIECE FOR ME, even though you offered to MANY times, suggesting I buy this and that and that you can turn it into a 7 or 8 and I pay you a flat rate. I'll be finding those emails too along with those implicating many others in your restoration and grading shenanigans. And you're right, if Doug KNEW what you were giving him to submit because you were using him for his "pull" with PSA (as you put it), he would have smashed you across your face with it. Choke out this guy and that guy, you couldn't even choke out your chicken.