View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 12:03 PM
Brock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
That's not true - even your opinions matter. You are one of the most opinionated people in this forum, and quite often jump on people half-cocked - I've seen you do it to plenty of people besides me. Believe me, I'm not taking this personally, even if you intend it this way.

As far as the National, or anywhere else we happen to see each other, I'm sure you will have your mouth appropriately shut. I have yet to see any of the internet name-callers practice the same ill-advised behavior in 'real life'.

One more thig because i guess you can't let it go and just keep rambling on. I've seen many times how you SCOTT insult and attack other members here and over on GUU because they expressed their opinion or asked a question about a post you made. And I'm not the only member who feels this way about you!

As for the national, maybe you'd actually hear me talk if you don't just go running away like you did two years ago. Plus I've never had a problem with you in the past, so there was no point in saying anything to you.