View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 03:04 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporal Lance Boil View Post
I've actually put way too much though into this. I can see there will have to be some strategy involved if we're going to make it, i.e. choosing a *really* difficult country will bog things down for awhile. I've been to one really difficult country, maybe two. Maybe 3 or 4 depending on your opinion.

But I have two questions:

1) Are we counting countries that are territories of other countries? Like does Greenland count, or do we consider it part of Denmark? Greenland will be a bitch if it stands alone.

2) Are we just doing fronts, or front-and-back combos (had to make a baseball card reference, right?)? That is to say does the USSR include all these little "Stan" countries that now exist, or are they separate?

I know, Frank, you will crystallize these muddy waters for me!

Tony

Great questions Corporal Boil that I will try to clarify.

I have been to Denmark, but not to Greenland, but have a friend who has been to Greenland.

I have been to Georgia and to St Petersburg in one country, but have not been to Georgia and St. Petersburg in another country, although I have been to one of them in both countries, despite having not been to the third country.

I have also been inside the Berlin Wall, which technically belonged to neither East or West Germany, but have been to both after neither technically existed.

Hope this his helps.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.