View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 10:06 PM
Jonathan Sterling

C'mon you cant post "Your a Idiot" then next post You still a Idiot" without expecting me laugh my lungs out!
But they go great with the " go get a Booster Jab".
But your lack of Education is of little concern. Your lack of ethics on the other hand is a problem. And the fact you argue it was only a $100 ( not really it was more $145, I just checked) and if it was $1500 then it would be a big deal is completely off the mark. Selling fake autographs is not nice. Selling the same fake twice is really not nice. Doesn't matter $1 or $10,000 fraud is fraud. Selling unopened material that was stored so poorly that Mold developed is something any honest seller would disclose. The photo you show of the open rack? Question mark is because it was supposed to have 36 cards but you have 38 next to rack. Clearly shows many cards with significant bends. I very much doubt the majority of those cards are 8's and 9's. But all you had to do was be honest upfront and none of it comes back to you. When you have an autograph that you guarantee is good that you didn't get in person maybe pay an honest dealer for an Opinion. Nowhere in your rants are listed the options of any TPG or even any reputable autograph dealer or collector saying the autograph is good. It is much easier to say no one gets it right every time. Ok I agree now find one reputable TPG that will authenticate that Lebron auto. ....oh you cannot....because it is a fake.....That you Tom Rebert sold on Net54 and apparently someplace else as well.