View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Sc0tt A1paugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
I guess you don't know the whole story then and the truth behind how they operate "behind the scenes". I am not alone in this, as I have received a PM from someone who was similarly abused by him.

And I wasn't referring to CU boards. The CU boards was like the Wild West. I get that. I was referring to postings on another board which I was not a member of and had no opportunity to defend myself. Posting people's personal information is NEVER cool! EVER! I don't know what made you think it was, but it isn't. Myself and my family did not appreciate it. That is where I have to draw the line.
Bobby, I'm going to make this simple. Please provide one shred of evidence. A screenshot, an email, a PM a thread to substantiate one word of your allegations and hearsay. I have no personal information of yours nor have I ever shared it. The fact that someone posted something that you posted publicly to your Facebook account (not me, by the way), isn't a violation of your personal information. Making up stories about it and blaming others not involved is juvenile.

Just because I called you out on CU and made you look foolish by citing FACTS and TRUTH doesn't allow you the right to LIE and DEFAME me or my character. Even worse is suggesting publicly that Just Collect is also complicit.

I have been in this hobby for more than 30 years and I've busted my ass to be above board and have gone beyond normal means to make things right.

However, I have also pissed off a few people by pointing out the silliness or idiocy of their opinions about the hobby when they spew inaccuracies, lies and false information. If this was a damning characteristic, many on this board would be Hell-bound.

I don't need to make this a pissing contest. I don't have any interest in challenging you other than making certain that your personal dislike for me doesn't supersede the fact that you are lying about me to satisfy some inner issues from having lost a few battles over hobby related discussions.

So, again, rather than provide lip service and hearsay, be specific. Prove your lies or they should be erased and an apology put up in their place.

Blog: www.justcollect.com/blog
email: scotta@justcollect.com