View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 07:16 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper View Post
He found pictures of the unsigned cards on the internet and matched them to pictures of the signed cards. This was all public information that anyone could’ve stumbled across. I’m not minimizing the good detective work, however it’s not like he was an informant blowing the whistle. To assert he would be in some sort of danger for pointing out pictures on public websites is a bit melodramatic.

And secondly, Leon has stated repeatedly that his name would not become public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zipper View Post
Where did I state this?

This is why you can't rationally debate a point on the internet. People just make stuff up.
Right above in the bolded section. The same bolded section I highlighted in my original reply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpm0014 View Post
To assert he would be in some sort of danger for pointing out pictures on public websites is a bit melodramatic.

What was exposed could potentially cost the forgers tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of dollars. People have been harmed/killed for way less. I'm not trying to be dramatic at all, but many people don't appreciate someone messing with their money; illegally gained or not. I can certainly see his hesitation in giving all of his information.
Some get it some don't I guess, Brendan.

Last edited by irv; 03-13-2019 at 07:17 AM.