View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 07:09 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 Reference / Reflections, Theory's, etc.....Meet me at Philly, we can Talk T206's

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * T206 REFERENCE....Reflections, Theory's, Surveys, etc. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

.... Sweet Caporal .... Sovereign .......... Piedmont____The "House" that created these Tobacco cards__American Beauty ... Sovereign .......... UZIT

I'm celebrating my 40th year since I read Bill Heitman's T206 book titled "THE MONSTER".....that started me on this glorious adventure which has become an obsession.

But, "obsessions" can be a good thing. Especially, when I think of all the great friends I have met all these years in this great hobby Talkin' T206's (and, N162's, T205's,
E90's, 1910 COUPON's, GOUDEY's, DIAMOND STARS, PLAY BALL's, LEAF's, BOWMAN's, TOPPS).

I would like to express my sincerest appreciation to all of you on this forum. And to all of the collectors and dealers (many of whom have become life-long friends) which
I have met since my first Willow Grove Show in March 1981.

This forthcoming weekend marks my 100+ Philly Show in which I will be set-up at. Looking forward to seeing some of you (booth # 412).

TED Z

Last edited by tedzan; 02-26-2019 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.