View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 03:23 PM
D0NN1E B

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchcollins View Post
I think it's at least a possibility that the grader was not considering that to be a crease, but an original flaw in the card stock. I've seen this before, particularly on the back of '57 Topps cards - where there appears to be an extremely light "dent" type line in the card. This if I recall was before I had a lot of graded cards, but whatever it was clearly was not a crease. I remember wondering how they would grade.

So no, any PSA-6 should not have a true crease, but I think you may have gotten screwed on a technicality. If it really bothers you and you don't get anywhere with eBay or Paypal (I would bet that you do) then see if PSA will "pay out under the terms of their grading guarantee..." as I've heard Mr. Hall say before. If nothing else it is questionable. It's a shame because that is a nice card (and one I would totally go after, with nice eye appeal but for a hidden flaw...although I would want more of a PSA-4 type price...)

Good luck.
I think this is right. I believe the flaw was in the original card stock. I just wish it was a little less noticable.

It is still under EBAY review for those interested.