Thread: I’m done
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 08:43 AM
Glyn Parson

Default My thoughts

I honestly don't think they could afford ANdy anymore. They don't pay what they used to pay. From my understanding having actually heard from Joe on this subject the back log was a combination of a huge spike in submission, due to an explosion in the grading of pokemon (yes POKEMON) cards coupled with the move to the new location. And despite the snide comments on here they have to find qualified people and then train them. not just on the grading end but on the receiving and data entry end. these are valuable collectibles the people are dealing with you can't just hire anyone off the street to do it. They have apparently hired several more graders and they have been trained and they were also hiring more receiving personnel. Honestly if you are in The Newport Beach area and want a job and are qualified give them a call they are still hiring, well as of 2 weeks ago anyway. I was also told that though they are behind on the turnaround times, considerably, they are still processing the faster services levels quicker than the bulk service levels.

Last edited by glynparson; 02-15-2018 at 08:45 AM.