Thread: I’m done
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 02:11 AM
Bob Davies

Thanks to all for the insight. Not being a lawyer, this makes an interesting read. Essentially paying for a service (in terms of time) that they basically do not deliver on.

If the turnaround times for the "fast" service is that far out, has it made all levels behind?

Thanks for the link to the CU page, and the message from Joe O. One comment I found interesting is the following:
"We need to make sure that every person handling the collectibles are properly trained, and that training can take time."

Seriously, how hard is it to train someone on how to grade a card? Here are the 5, 10, or 15 things we look at (I have no idea), and here are the tools we supply you to do this. I think putting a Big Mac might be slightly less complicated.

I can only take a perspective from what I do for a living, which is IT system deployment and implementation. It's not like these folks are being trained on the latest SAP release, or an Oracle Financials system implementation.

Last edited by Stampsfan; 02-12-2018 at 02:12 AM.