View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 03:59 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

1966 Topps #113 Hank Aguirre. There's a lot of them here, I don't think what I have at present is comprehensive of this card. I circled the key points to highlight them

Top left - No recurring green dot in banner, series of white speckles to left, and a couple to right, of face.

Top right - single white speckle to left of mouth, single white speckle above object in bottom right

Bottom Left - Recurring green dot in Tigers banner, Oddly color-distorted spot on neck (this neck splotch IS recurring but is extremely difficult to find), single white Spoeckle to left of face, single white speckle above object in bottom right

Bottom Right - Green dot in banner, standard two speckles, the one to the right above object at bottom, and to the left of his mouth.

ALL cards seem to have 1 white pixel to left of mouth, and at right above whatever the object in the bottom right corner is. Some have a wider speckle pattern, which is not too hard. The green mark in the team banner I would say is between 5-10% of cards. The oddly bright-colored neck patch is very, very tough to find.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1037.jpg (73.9 KB, 189 views)