View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 04:43 PM
Eric Perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by itjclarke View Post
If anyone sees this card let me know via email (itjclarke@yahoo.com), it was in my back pack which was stolen out of my car today. My car was in a small "secure" garage underneath my storage building, which has several cameras and office staff who should be watching everyone come in and out. I was away from the car for maybe 30-45 minutes. This one stings, though other things lost in the bag probably hurt as much if not more (computer, external drives, and loads of other work and personal stuff). All said, I have to be thankful as it could've been far worse-- I had three more cards just picked up from PO in my center console. All were en route to my bank box after the stop at storage.

Been a strange year+, a still unsolved check scam, a theft, and a few slabs broken in the mail. I think it's a long shot I see the Young again, as I'm pretty sure my bag/computer have already made they're way onto SF's stolen street market (walked miles on/around mid-Market St, and a couple described my bag and computer to a T, one even saying it had been offered to him, but his passing because computer was an "old Dell"). Guessing a lot of stuff ended up in the trash, possibly including the card, but hoping it'll at least make it to a pawn shop and survive... then eventually resurface in the market.
Ian,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Having said this, I have a question for you.

May we open this thread up to everyone who has lost a card under similar circumstances?

A single thread here which shows all of the lost, stolen cards would be a great resource.

Please let me know if you are OK with this idea.