View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Default Anonymous Collector looking to "come out"

Posted By: Jason L

I would agree 1000% with JK in his post above. Although I use an Epson as well (admittedly older), I have no idea how he gets such amazing quality image quality. No matter how many times I try to scan in my SGC40 T206 Yellow Chance, I cannot get it to come out as a gorgeous Caramel Cobb!

I look forward to your future posts, both knowledge and scans!

Please do not feel too intimidated to post. While you may be new, it is possible to be a topical expert on something that no one else is...even the most gizzled vets learn something from time to time, I am sure. For instance, I am the most knowledgeable person on the Board regarding my family members who played in the 1940s! And, from what I can tell, I have some of the rarest Australian baseball cards in existence! That's my story until someone posts to the contrary...in which case, I will be delighted to expand my knowledge base!!! That's how it works.

Baseball and the world of collecting: a great way to spend your life. Bring as big a wallet as you can find, an open mind and a desire to learn, and a handful of top-loaders and you're all set!