Thread: ISA Graders?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 07:29 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
I am not saying they are fantastic at grading cards, i dont know, but for other people's FIRST reaction to be "that looks trimmed, nuf said." and then dismiss the company is really transparent. They want the company to fail so their own cards in psa or sgc holders dont have any competition. If psa slabs a fake magee/magie error card (WHICH they DID.) I dont see these same people cracking their psa cards out of their holders because a company slabbed a fake, which was documented versus a card from ISA they say looks trimmed which isnt documented.

but they instantly try to discredit a company over a card because of the failed logic that because it is a high value, vintage card, it must be trimmed or else someone would never submit it to a company that isnt psa or sgc.
The logic is not failed at all where the company has not promoted itself, identified its grader(s) and his (their) credentials, etc. When GAI entered the market with Mike Baker, it did very well for a time. What do you know about this company that gives it any credibility at all? Don't you think it's rather odd how many 9s and 10s they have?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 08-11-2015 at 07:32 AM.