View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 11:33 AM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookiemonster View Post
This is one of the points I was making earlier. I never got a receipt from a card show or shop from a card I purchased. I could go sell some good cards then walk out of the show and call the cops saying my card have been stolen.

Jesse did you just say moral obligation? Thought you weren’t in to that kind of stuff. Why should someone who got anything stolen from them pay for it back?
That's funny because after reading some of your posts I question your sense of morality as well. Since in the previously discussed situation there would now be two innocent victims I dont think it's right that either should have to eat 100% of the loss. A lot would depend on the specifics and what could be proven. But if I had a card stolen from me and someone reached out to me to say they bought it down the road for cash and didn't remember from who, I would be willing to work something out to get the card back.