View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 11:21 PM

Default Full 30....

Show THE SHEET # DAN!!!! I think I saw an image, or i might be dreaming...btw, id love to have 1/16 of the errors/freak t206 you have, sick, sick, sickness and i haven't even seen the surface.......

Jantz,Tim, Ted, Clayton, Scott, and all the rest....

great input.....i knew these sheet numbers would start to get the attention they deserve!!

Scott- u started me out on them w/ killian about 10 or twelve years ago....i picked it up from you for 50 bucks.....i thought you were insane to sell it....i remember my $50 check got lost in the mail and i was freaking out!! finally, u got the check and i got killian.....still with me, my first sheet #30....since then i have approx 5 or 6 including the rhodes side sheet....wow.....i am still having bad dreams about not buying all your scraps.....i had the great misfortune of passing on downey overprint....and downer double struck sweet cap back, and all the rest....i did get another double stamped sweet cap back, but took me almost ten years........................................... ....

i dont want to throw salt in the wound or hijack the thread, but if we could have the cards we almost had....youd have those scrap freaks back im sure , plus your bl 460s......makes me sick for you.....

i would have my wagner from the time i was a kid, or the triple stamped grem brown om, uppy 4 back willets scrap(at least chris got it) or so many others, makes me sick to stomach.....

but then i say, i am blessed to have the cards i was able to hunt down over the many years and am extremely happy!!!THANK GOD!!

nice score on the other johnson sheet number....this time, hold onto at least one....im the opposite of you, i'm a hoarder

thanks for listening to my rage...

btw..HAS SOMEONE ACTUALLY HELD A SHEET # FACT 25???????

i have seen a scan on the museum, but thats it..........

wheres my white whale of a fact 25