Thread: Few REA Preview
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 08:29 PM
R.L. Americana, LLC

Darren, I can see that while the centering is close to perfect you are correct that it is not literally perfect. The very early previews are always preliminary descriptions and we do often tweak them a little as we find (on our own or in response to feedback) errors to correct or improvements to make. We appreciate feedback. In this case the description will be slightly modified:

“This NM-MT+ 8.5 example is virtually "dead centered" (which is almost unheard of for #311 Mantles), while many of the PSA MINT 9 examples actually have a pronounced natural image "tilt" and/or significant centering issues (pushing 60/40 centering L/R in some cases). Comparing this PSA NM-MT+ 8.5 card to images of PSA MINT 9 Mantles, we believe it would be impossible not to appreciate its superior centering and visual appeal.”

I can’t promise that some of our catalog descriptions won’t be a little over the top – we can’t help it! - but I can promise that our enthusiasm for these items is sincere! We are still hard at work on the catalog and still getting last minute items in daily. I hope you and everyone will enjoy the auction when it comes out.

Sincerely,

Robert Lifson

Robert Edward Auctions LLC

www.robertedwardauctions.com