View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 06:06 AM
Administrator

Default The solution to all of these threads- altering?

Posted By: Mike

I get so tired of the bickering and fighting and name calling. It is pointless. There are infinite opinions, and thoughts on this suject, I have mine. My opinion on this subject will never change. Reading a hundred posts on a specific thread, will not change my mind, only bore me to tears. And I learn nothing....Thanks for locking these pointless, endless, and meaningless threads. I am a collector. Not a dealer. I buy what I want, and I pay what I think is a reasonable price. I won't buy an altered card, and I do not alter cards. I trust my judgement. I do own one card that has been altered. And I know that. It is a 34 Goudey Gehrig. It had a couple creases knocked out of it, and had the grade raised two levels. A masterful job. No one in this forum would ever know, by looking at it. I' m not selling it. And If I did I would tell the buyer. But I digress. lets talk about something else for a change. We all know altering goes on, and it will never change. So why debate it endlessly...tired of it. No amount of policing will ever stop it.