View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 09:47 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJR View Post
Hey Everyone - Thanks so much for checking out the auction and the enthusiasm!

For general auction questions, like "Why are there so many missing photographs?" I will post answers in this thread. For personal questions or specific lot questions I will respond by PM.

So, why are there so many missing photographs? - First, we apologize for the missing photos. Unfortunately, our photographer had gotten extremely sick and missed just over two weeks of work. Due to a large amount of advertising with the published launch date we opened as is. - We are still catching up, but hope to have all the images in there before the sale closes.
Aaron just one man's snarky opinion but you're losing credibility with lots like the 59 set which is described only as "PSA, SGC, High" whatever that means and with an unconvincing excuse for listing lots with no photos. Nobody else can operate a camera?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 11-08-2019 at 09:47 AM.