View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 12:36 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflayank View Post
I'm sorry but there is no way on this planet that a card either missing paper or having paper stuck to it can possibly grade 5......I'm still willing to bet its paper missing...but either way I would demand PSA refund my money..that's a joke if PSA says it's a 5 with paper stuck on it...is it stuck on with glue...or is it magic paper
never understood when PSA grades something people say ' no way its a PSA X'

Well IT IS a PSA X....they graded it.

You can say no way its an EX condition card.....but its been graded by PSA already and its graded what is graded.. there of course is large spectrum within grades and sometimes that overlap frankly but for all of those 'nice cards for the grade' there has to be 'bad card for the grade' not talking abut any specific card...

so instead of saying no way thats a PSA X i guess you can say 'bad card for the grade' who knows.

i have mentioned this many times but without a TPG.......i cant imagine how many deals would get broken after sales over disagreement over what 'near mint' means after the buyer gets the card in hand..... at least PSA and TPG have probably prevented 30% if not more sales from not being broken