View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 11:55 AM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalman View Post
I think this situation just shows that nothing good happens when high school boys hang out on Internet chat boards with mostly middle-age adult males.
I'm not sure which route of insinuation this comment is supposed to take, but I don't think I want to go down any of those paths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookiemonster View Post
What’s to stop him from mastering his skills? Going to other Facebook/forums ?
Making more FAKE ebay accounts with the intention of selling fakes and shilling them? Making or already has made a fake net54 user name?

Answer: NOTHING!!!

This is the birth of a card con artist. He’ll be around for years.
A big Pre-War card group on Facebook has been well notified of his existence. He actually tried joining, and his first post was an admission or something (I forget if it was in response to someone calling him out after they recognized the name). I'm sure other card communities on social media are being made aware of his existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
When you read the OP's words they do not sound like they are coming from a HS kid(see conversations with Kyle)--they sound like an older person. Call me skeptical, but I do not believe he is in HS.
Leon-Has he given you any proof that he is in HS?
Full-heartily agree. I think he has more to hide than what he's leading onto. There is a lot in his story that doesn't make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
Sure he's in HS. He takes printshop as an elective
Well done.

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame