View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 07:55 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default we might have known each other :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frohme View Post
The world gets smaller everyday!

I started at Clear Lake Intermediate in fall 1975 - in 7th grade (I think that would have been its third year), so I must have been just one year behind you!

Went to Clear Lake High from there, graduated in 1981.

We lived just two blocks from the intermediate school (my parents are still there). You?
Hey Mike
I lived at 950 Wavecrest, right off of El Camino Real..........there was an elementary right down the street from us but I can't remember the name. We used to get up real early on weekend mornings and ride our skateboards there. Yeap, I was in 6th grade when the Intermediate opened the first year. We had moved to Clear Lake, from Westbury (SW Houston) when I was in 4th grade....I am sure we knew a lot of the same people. My little league All Star team went to the State Championships....( I will brag and admit I was the 2nd best batter in the league that year and played every game and pitched in every game too (on my regular team, played outfield on the All Star team)).....The Spivey's played on that team, their dad was our coach, and you might have known the younger one? What a small world it is!!

fyi...I would have been class of '80 but some bad things in life happened....long story.......

Last edited by Leon; 06-12-2011 at 07:57 AM.