View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 09:47 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehoodedcoder View Post
Ok. Great. I never, once said you did look at max bids nor anyone else. I simply said it concretely does exist. I'm glad to hear you confirm this though.

Kevin
NO, it doesn't concretely exist.
Again, I just feel you are being divisive, as usual. The s/w has the ability to be programmed, by the provider only, to do whatever an auction house wants. It DOES NOT exist with the B and L software. I just want to set the record straight as much as you continue to try to contort it. You are continually barking up the wrong tree. Ask the auction houses, not the provider.

And if I were an auction house and got asked a question by someone such as yourself, a hacker-wannabe, I would completely disregard you or ban you from my auctions. You really are just a trouble maker imo.....

I want to add, I think it is 100% permissible to question just about anything at any time. But there can become a time when that questioning becomes abusive. All of the answers have been given at this point. To continue questioning the same thing, to me, is badgering.

Last edited by Leon; 06-28-2014 at 10:14 AM.