View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTWCards View Post
Paul:

You've held this one-minded opinion for quite some time. You've espoused it over and over and over and over and no matter what logical rationale anyone presents, you insist that your opinion is the RIGHT ANSWER.

You've been challenged to present an alternative. Identify how to run an auction house with transparency that still manages to protect the privacy of the bidder.

You come off as the self-professed answer to all that is wrong with the hobby and shout out endlessly about how important it is for collectors to have knowledge so that they don't overspend and in the same breath, you spent thousands to buy flips just for improving your Registry GPA without knowing or caring about the source of the product you are buying. Once you were enlightened, you've still denied it or spin-doctored it to your benefit.

To suggest that those spending hundred of thousands at auction for rare items via auction houses haven't done their homework or are unaware of the opportunity to be manipulated is a slap in the face to those that have forgotten more about the hobby and how it transacts than you will ever know.

To point a finger and accuse others while hiding behind your own selfishness just reinforces the cowardice and delusional importance you have placed upon yourself.

Entitled to your opinion? Certainly.

Being able to make blanket assumptions and throw around damning accusations without cause for being accountable. Absolutely not!

The is no CU moderator here to complain to and protect you and you'll find that your attitude, stubbornness and general ignorance won't fly too long.

Good luck...
I am not sure I have ever seen eye to eye with you but I wholeheartedly agree with this entire statement ... I learned a while ago otw knows what he is talking about...