View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 08:45 PM
JeR@Me

Default Does anyone know of a complete T213-1 Set? Name a Type Set that no one has completed!

I have been trying to ascertain if anyone in the known universe has completed a Type 1 T213 Set of Coupons for some years. I don't specifically know of anyone that has completed the 68 card set ( I got to around 55ish and petered out... ). I have conversed with a board member over the years that claims there is 1 person out west that owns one, but he has not verified it yet. It got me to thinking... Could there be one, maybe more complete Type 1 Coupon sets buried in ole timer's collections? It's hard for me to believe, as the years click by with only a scant few examples ever making their way to market. I don't believe there are any T213-1 sets complete. I don't know of anyone even working on it either... Too rare to collect?

What other Type Sets have not been completed? I know folks are working on various T,E,W type sets and was just wondering if there are more of these incomplete sets out there.