View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 01:08 PM
Phil Garry

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who has purchased a copy of my guide. I know that the postal system is slower this time of year due to the holidays but I hope, by now, just about everyone who purchased a copy has received it.

Although I did receive feedback from a couple of board members, I was wondering what everyone else's thoughts are after purchasing and reviewing the guide? The reason I ask is that the constructive feedback that I did receive a few years ago after completing my Negro League Baseball Collectibles Guide provided me with the opportunity to go back and make improvements that hopefully are reflected this time around. I know that the biggest criticism of the Negro League guide was that some of the images were not all that clear. Of course, this was mainly due to the fact that many items were 1-of-a-kind and, thus, very little to choose from in the way of scans from the world wide web.

Anyway, thank you again to all who have purchased, there are still a good number of copies available for anyone else looking to make a purchase. I would think that these guides would also make an excellent holiday gift for those who may not be rookie card collectors but have family/friends who might enjoy all of the pictures and info contained inside the guide.

Happy Holidays to All and a Happy & Healthy New Year!

Phil