View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 08:33 PM
Jonathan Sterling

Default Tom Rebert sold a Fake Lebron James signature here on Net54

Kimball N184 sorry my spell check

But Again enough with the smoke and Mirrors. You keep saying that TPG's make mistakes but you provide no independent opinions that the signature you sold is real. I posted the signature you sold above.
I had heard the term kitchen table forgery but never in regard to a signature I owned. Until ....you guessed it.. until I showed the Lebron James signature you Tom Rebert sold me to a Lebron James Collector. He pointed out things like the 90 degree angles in the signature.
As I said before I was lazy. Having done smooth easy business here on Net54 for ten years, when a board member gives me there word it is good I thought it ment something. When I read if I am not satisfied when I receive the card I can return it, I dont even consider that my lack of satisfaction would be due to Tom Rebert selling me a fake. Selling fakes goes way beyond not being satisfied. But I suggest that anyone doing business with Tom Rebert get exactly what happens if the item is found to be a fake or misrepresented.
So if you are going to argue that all third party graders make mistakes and PSA failed a Ken Boyer that JSA said was good. Show me one independent source that will stand behind the Lebron James Signature YOU sold. And lets not forget you sold it Twice!!