View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 01:02 PM

You sold the item packaged, in it's sold form to the buyer. You are not the manufacturer of the item so any defects are not your responsibility. He would have to contact the manufacturer who will a. no longer be in business or b. manufacturer's warranty is now void. I had this problem selling new old stock pipes, as buyer would complain about manufacturer's flaws that I was not responsible for. I would imagine this poster was relatively inexpensive.

Although you are not at fault, My advice would be refund the money, let them keep the poster and put them on your "do not sell" list moving forward if you suspect they are trying to pull a fast one. From my experience, they complain once, they will complain again, again and again to try to get a better price. Even if you have a no questions asked 100% satisfaction refund. I even had buyers try to scam me giving me the "pity" card saying they are a retired vet with limited money, so I should give them 75% off my asking price. Not falling for that one.