View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 09:42 PM

Default Mickey Mantle baseball, any reason to think this is a fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sladge34 View Post
Not too sure why everyone got upset. As everyone knows, unless you see a ball signed in person, you'll never really know if it's real or not. You can get respectable opinions, but there's always a chance people's opinion's are wrong. I think the more, the merrier. I posted that ball over a year ago, and was very thankful for all the input. I did my research and realized most of you guys on here are as good, if not better than the big 3. I reposted the ball because of one of the earlier threads about a Mantle ball that did not get authenticated by jsa, even tho people on here gave it the thumbs up. The picture may have been blurry, but enough people said it was good, espicially some of the really good guys on here. So to see the ball get rejected by jsa, then people say it's bad, kind of made me think again maybe my ball isn't real. If you think I wasted your time, sorry. But I thought this site was about talking baseball autographs, pretty sure I was within the topic...

But as Richard mentioned UDA is much different than JSA...I’m not annoyed because I didn’t contribute, but I can see why others are.

Also, I agree with what was said earlier about withholding if you’re not an expert. I’m not. On anything. So I just browse

Although I agreed that the inscription does look kind of different than others I’ve seen. Does your UDA cert mention the # 7 or just the sig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by mattjc1983; 10-19-2017 at 09:43 PM.