View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

If I knew my card was altered, and didn't want an altered card, I don't care who gave it a grade, I probably wouldn't want it. But I don't know, now that I think a little more, if I had the Wags in an 8, I just might let him be. LMAO
Now, if I am buying an AUT card, then AUT is fine. Unfortunately all that matters anymore is that whatever it is, is in a good (whatever the case may be, pun intended) holder. It tis what it tis....

ps to the original question.....I would swag a guess at 25k 35k entry level ....with top graders in the 75k-100k and up range....total guess on my part though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I think there is very little risk. Too many people with too much money invested in it to let anything blow up. When something bad happens, as they have done before, they'll just rationalize and spin it and life will go on. The most expensive card in a holder (I think it's the most expensive) is trimmed. Nobody cares. Tons of expensive cards in holders are trimmed, chemically altered, etc. Nobody cares. We want our stuff. We like it graded. That will sustain TPG through any scandal, and we can always resort to discrediting whoever is claiming a problem.

Last edited by Leon; 06-10-2017 at 04:58 PM.