View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 06:24 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonD08 View Post
Andrew

Quit private messaging me. If you dont like this, then feel free not to participate. Your thirst for trying to stir up trouble here is not appreciated. I already explained myself on both forums....ENOUGH!
This will be my last word on this

Dont make it sound like I am constantly pm'ing you. I sent two or three to you yesterday and with the exception of the first pm, my pm's were a response to the one's you sent me the so dont make it sound like I am pestering you. I took comments to PM to avoid clogging up the boards.

Leon, I have no complaint with what he is doing and I applaud his efforts if the money is going where he says is is. My only complaint was he did not disclose a small but very important piece of information. This was a deal breaker for me and I have decided to donate elsewhere. This is all I have ever said about the issue. I had to respond to the charge of being railed because I feel he brought this on himself even if it was an accidental "non-disclosure". Again, I applaud the effort as my wife and I did something similar for friends who lived in Joplin, MO last year where we had a garage sale and sent the money directly to friends we knew who were hit hard by the tornadoes. Everyone has to decide for themselves where they will send their money, if at all. The inadvertent non-disclosure was enough for me to question this endevour and I have chosen to send my money elsewhere.

I do hope all of this money goes to help needy families who are effected by this tragic event and I have no doubt that they will. I have just taken back by the attitude of Jason when called on the fact he never said he was going to get paid for his card if enough money was spent. That is what I had a problem with. I voiced my displeasure and was met with attitude and sarcasm. On this subject...I am now done. Have a safe trip.