View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonD08 View Post
Leon

I am so sorry for this becoming a circus over here. Feel free to lock this thread and let it die. I was able to raise almost $1200 and it will be spent wisely. I appreciate all of the donations and efforts. If anyone else wants to give just email me privately or give to an organization of your choice. All packs will be sent shortly and we will end it here.

Thanks
Jason

And I am sorry you had to go through this Jason. I know exactly what you were/are trying to do, in getting attention for your effort. The 2000 was a long shot......I hope you use the money to help the worst situation you can find in that area. I absolutely believe you and trust you. All anyone ever had to do is pick up the phone and chat with you instead of pounding on a keyboard. Anyone that spoke with you would know your intentions are good. I don' t want to lock this thread as I rarely do that. If folks want to voice their opinion they should be able to, imo. No worries about a circus around here. I am open for a professional and friendly debate.