View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehse View Post
I wasnt going to say anymore more here but the fact you mentioned "you got railed over there" made me laugh. The only railing that happened was your failure to completly disclose your intentions. You caused this and you are the one responsible. Dont put this on anyone else besides yourself! if you had been up front and honest about your intentions to recoup your investment in the Mantle you would not have caught the hell that you have. Own up to your mistake and get on with life!
I still don't understand why all of the people donating money to this cause are concerned with what they would receive. To me, I could care less about anything being received. For the money I donated I told Jason to keep the cards. Jason admitted he didn't communicate well, end of story. All of the people continuing to belabor the issue are missing the point. This is to help people that are in the middle of a disaster. Jason is helping,. I applaud Jason for his efforts. His motives and intentions are admirable. I wish I could say the same for the people who are badmouthing him. No good deed goes unpunished.