View Single Post
Old 07-31-2002, 04:45 PM
Administrator

Default Auction Fraud Article

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...Ebay CAN'T be expected to do anything about it, anymore than the police can find those expensive airbags that came off your car once they're GONE and after applying your deductable STILL cost you $500 to replace! It happens. Do you have a copy of the auction? There MAY have been telltale signs that the auction was not what it seemed that you failed to recognize. THAT'S not completely your fault either. NOBODY can be vigilant 100% of the time. Average life expectancey would be 30 if our nervous systems were in heightened, adrenalized, red-alert mode at all times.
The most proposterous fact about the Mantle auction is that there IS NO VICTIM, and WILL BE NO VICTIM other than ME. Did you ever hear a message, "This is a test of the emergencey broadcast system..what you hear is a test..if this had been a real....etc."? I never heard anyone complain about this Broadcast test. I can understand 1 or 2 ducks lining up against me, but almost the entire Board who have taken their time to address me with the exception of Leon and Harry, who are gentlemen enough to reserve sitting in judgement until the auction had run its course?