View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 10:11 AM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
I guess you don't know the whole story then and the truth behind how they operate "behind the scenes". I am not alone in this, as I have received a PM from someone who was similarly abused by him.

And I wasn't referring to CU boards. The CU boards was like the Wild West. I get that. I was referring to postings on another board which I was not a member of and had no opportunity to defend myself. Posting people's personal information is NEVER cool! EVER! I don't know what made you think it was, but it isn't. Myself and my family did not appreciate it. That is where I have to draw the line.
Scott did the same thing to me, Robert. I did not even know him and out of the blue he attacked me on the CU board making unfounded and inaccurate allegations when he knew I could not defend myself because I was not on the board.

For a guy with his background of being the head graded for SGC for Joe Merkel during a time when SGC graded more altered cards than legit cards, he has a lot of nerve acting like a bully. By the way, for those who don't know those are the old label SGC graded cards which SGC will not honor their guaranty.