View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 02:39 PM

Default Lineup cards

Traditionally there have been one home and one visitor larger dugout card as well as an original smaller home and visitor lineup card which is delivered to the home plate umpire prior to the game. Carbon copies are sometimes used with the smaller cards, but not always depending on the team.

The last poster made me remember this Tigers Home dugout card from my wife's & my 1st date at old Tiger Stadium in 1989. Both of us are die-hard Tigers fans. By pure serendipity I stumbled onto a guy selling dugout cards on eBay about 9-10 years ago. He seemed to have some that were close to our 1st date game. I sent him an e-mail asking if he had one from our game & told him the significance of why I was asking. I struck gold and bought it for $14 delivered.
I had it framed up with some photos of our wedding and other items related to our early beginnings and gave it to my wife for our 20th anniversary.

Oh, the game itself was perfect. The Tigers throttled the Evil Empire Yanks in what was a runaway laugher....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scott & Mary 20th anniversary.jpg (49.9 KB, 451 views)

Last edited by Scott Garner; 12-15-2017 at 02:44 PM.