View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 10:14 AM
Jerry

Thanks for the clarification Ted. Not sure why I'm so interested in the logistics ... but I have been reading an online newspaper from 1908 (NY Tribune) and it has peaked my interest in what everyday life was like during the Deadball Era. This all started when I began collecting "T" cards ... and then re-playing the 1908 NY Giants season via Strat-O-Matic baseball. There sure were a lot of suicides and traffic fatalities in 1908. Apparently it was a pretty brutal time period to live in. At least in NY City.

Anyway ... whenever I hold a raw T206 in my hand I often wonder where all that card has traveled during its life. Kind of strange I know. But the history of these little pieces of cardboard ... and the players they depict I find fascinating Thanks for the reply. And Merry Christmas to all!

Selling: Cards and memorabilia I'm weaning from my collection to fund other collecting interests.
https://www.ebay.com/str/recollectionantiques/