View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yastrzemski Sports View Post
Let me throw you my free advice. I have been in business over a decade and deal with a lot of autographs.

You were taken.

You bought a lot of bad stuff. The seller was happy to be rid of it and you’ll never see that money again. He’s gone and breathing a sigh of relief that you took it off his hands. If you want to throw good money after bad then submit them for authentication. Thousands more out the window if it makes you feel better.

Even if everything was authentic, the selling prices are unrealistic. I have sold many of the same items at way less. Some at half of the price or less. And that’s in a retail store with the items being 100% authenticated - not in an online forum with no overhead and mostly no paperwork.

I don’t know what to tell you on the positive end except to use this as a learning experience.
Appreciate the negative feedback, but you are wrong. Like I have said, this is not the entire collection and there are plenty of items that are good and will be sold to make a profit. I was hoping someone could be more specific on which items that did not have Psa or Steiner, but still look authentic.