View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 10:59 PM
Ja,mie B.

If you own cards that are graded by one of the companies at hand, then you inherently have a financial stake in the grading companies. I am not an accountant, but I do not see stock purchase plans as unusual when share prices are low. Apple Computer announced a buyback plan when their shareprice was low, and they are hardly going out of business. Exxon Mobil buys back shares almost every year. These types of actions are very common for value stocks such as CLCT. They are a publicly traded stock and have many more buyers than just the insiders, so that statement of yours is false. I do not know many accountants who would think that a small company with $10 million in cash that is making a $700,000 profit and buying back shares is going out of business, so that is a new one to me. But apparently you have read "some of the things" in a financial statement that you "don't like" - and then made an EXTREMELY one-sided thread about how they were going out of business.

In ten years, when you are creating a thread called "Part 17 - PSA going out of business?", I will roll my eyes and think, the hate goes on.