View Single Post
Old 01-04-2002, 10:05 PM
Administrator

Default Japan Times article

Posted By: benge610

I think that had Mastro not pulled the item, upon receipt of new evidence, the tone of the Gallagher article would be dead on. How many times do we see on eBay similar circumstances and the seller proceeds "full steam ahead". Mistakes can happen to anyone, and to me it is just as important what you do about it after it is realized or shown to you. Funny..... I didn't interpret the Mastro response as "terse", just a proper business response to a business question. Upon digesting the whole topic, I do agree that the article seems slanted by a writer who possibly isn't heavily experienced in the sports memorabilia auction market. While I don't think Mastro should necessarily be praised in this matter, doing the right thing in the end (in my opinion) tends to uphold their credibility/reputation. Just my rambling opinion.

It's good to be back to see you all; I now have a computer of my own (wife bought a new one); of course the computer of I speak is the one she "crashed and burned" with full hard drive failure. I picked it up off the scrap heap a couple of months ago and have it running as good as new..... almost.

Ben.