Thread: TTT Ramly
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 10:28 AM
Administrator

Default TTT Ramly

Posted By: Peter Thomas

Dan - there was an earlier thread on TTT's that you might want to search. Scott Brockelman and I have many TTT's. Scott has I believe 34 different TTT's and I have 25 different TTT's. Together we have 40 different TTT's. We know or an additional 9 different TTT's making the confirmed number of different TTT's 49. In the thread that I referenced Rich Rubin had a Cokley that increased the confirmed number from 48 to 49. There is debate about how many cards have TTT's backs. I personally think that the most likely number is 55 and I am vertually certain that it is not all 121 cards. In terms of rarity I feel that in the players known to have TTT backs, between 5% and 10% have TTT backs. In absolute numbers I think that there are 5 to 10 cards for each player. Others think that they are rarer with many figures around 2%. However if you take the 5% number and adjust for the fact that they are only confirmed in 49 of 121 cards you get a number of 2% of the total T204 population with TTT backs.

Peter