View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 09:38 AM
David Peck

[QUOTE=Aquarian Sports Cards;1888471]You're equating possible criminal behavior with social issue marketing with which you disagree.[/QUOTe

The only issue here for most people is that they have done something that may tarnish their brand. PWCC has 44,648 completed listings on the most recent EBAY search. They are just like Nike and just like Gillette and sell products to consumers. They are the premium brand just like these two are in the sports collectables market.

There are a lot of sellers that would like to see harm done to them because it would once more open up business opportunities for them that at the present no longer exist.

When you think of the best cards offered on EBAY they are the first name that comes to mind. I think just like the two examples I gave that there are a lot of upset people that will over time move on.

There is a lot of value in a brand. If they have done un repairable damage to that brand we will find out in the coming months. I would bet they haven't because the products they offer are what consumers are looking for.