View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 11:45 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Same rules on this forum for everyone. Yes, I took the first comment from Curious as snide and the second one as just being an arse. Didn't really want to deal with it but it wasn't a bannable situation. Everyone can speak their mind on this forum. Put your name next to it and fire away. The people who have been banned in the past were the biggest pains in the rear on the forum, to me. They all had many warnings and knew exactly what they were doing when acting the way they did. So, Three years back it was me or them and well....they are gone. It changed the complexion of the place for the better, at least to me.
Concerning the Net54 banquet...that might not be a bad suggestion, I might ask Brent about speaking at the dinner. I just don't know how unlimited alcohol and those discussions might go. .. Dunno, gotta think about that.

GeoPoto probably needs his/her name out here, per the rule in bold at the top of every page, or he/she can edit their post above.
I know my opinion means little to nothing but please do not do that. I see no way it could end but badly. The national should be fun.