View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 05:32 AM
Rich Klein

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
I really have to start writing down the odd production differences I collect, and the just odd stuff I notice.

If you think regularly issued stuff is hard, try stuff that was HSN exclsives. I have a signature rookies set that is in a box, with a stock number, and also includes a signed card that "wasn't issued" except I have it. The set was not sold as a set, but someone did sell it as a set.... I'm pretty sure it's a shop at home product, but haven't seen any others. I remember watching a few times and seeing exclusive stuff offered, but never wrote any of it down. It was also hard to tell if it was actually exclusive, or just that nobody else was offering the same stuff in quite the same format.
Steve: We get all sorts of Sig Rookies material at COMC and while we don't break down where it came from we do break down the differences. That at least is a start towards seeing the differences. Yesterday I broke down some signature card of which 1/2 are numbered to 6000 and 1/2 are numbered to 5750. I guarantee there is more of that from SR out there.

Rich