View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 05:25 AM
Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac32 View Post
My wife is quite familiar with my collection and does have an idea as to it's value. She knows I enjoy it and that I work hard so she does encourage my collecting. Guess it is better than going out to bars or clubs and I habe something of value in the end. She also collects dolls as she enjoys them so we noth understand collecting. No secrets in this marriage.
Ok Ken, so I'm guessing your wife belongs to an internet bulletin board that you don't know about and all the women on the board are answering a similar post about "does your husband know how much you really spend on your dolls?" In that post she says - "my husband collects baseball cards so he understands about a hobby that is about collectibles but I'd never tell him how much I spend on my dolls else he'd crap his pants and go out and buy a PSA4 Cobb with a Uzit back and tell me it cost the same as a PSA2 Lajoie portrait with a Sweet Caporal back".