View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 11:57 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

My wife is, in my opinion, too supportive at times. I wish sometimes she would be more of a conscious against buying. I have to hold myself back against the addiction because she doesn't speak up even when the money could be used for diapers (I have 4 children and the oldest just turned 5, so we have had diapers in the house for at least one child for the last 5 years).

She does like looking at the cards sometimes and does buy packs of cards from the store for our 2 year old when he has been behaving.

Last week, though, she asked what card came in the mail. I showed her it was a e92 Dockman's Lobert. She asked if I had a card like it or similar. Playing it cool I asked her "Why? Do you think you have seen this before?" She began to state that she may have been wrong it may just look like a t206 I owned. I asked her to follow me to my hobby room asking which one looked like the one I had just opened. She laughed as she looked at the 12 (including this one I have 2 duplicates) other Loberts I had on display from my back run. She just said "I knew I had seen that before" as she listened to me explain that this was actually a duplicate because I couldn't determine if I liked it better than the one I currently had.

An outdated image of the run (missing the 2 General baking and the new duplicate Dockman I acquired):

Last edited by bn2cardz; 12-18-2015 at 11:57 AM.