Thread: Usps
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 04:00 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
Anyone noticing any disruption of service with the USPS? Not sure what's going on in Texas but nearly all of my packages seem to be taking the scenic route whether I'm the shipper or the receiver.

I shipped a package to Wisconsin from Houston a few weeks back and according to tracking it circled Dallas for nine days before breaking free from the vortex and heading North.

Now all of my packages come with this ambiguous message when I check tracking...with no updates for days at a time.

Dallas seems to be the epicenter for the issues. Anyone else noticing anything? It seems to have gotten worse over the past six weeks. Oh by the way...the tracking below is for an item being shipped to me from Arlington, TX...less than fours away by car. It was shipped on 01/22. Still no package. And this is the latest status available. There's been no change since the 25th.

image host
LOL, Welcome to my world. The USPS is a frickin joke at best. Over the last few decades this is my experience and several members including Leon can confirm my luck with the USPS. First off I will say they have never, not even once lost a package of mine. Now the bad, 40% of my packages arrive on time, 30% take around 2 weeks, and 30% take months to arrive.

The ones that suck are the ones that take months and it is the first time I have done business with that person. One transaction with Leon took close to 3 months because it took over a month for my TTM payment to show up and then over another month for my item to show up.